Flashpoint Live on The Victory Channel (September-23-2021) Sarah Palin, Lance Wallnau, Hank Kunneman and Mario Murillo BREAKING NEWS

Published in The Victory Channel
Saturday, 25 September 2021 00:28

Watch FleshPoint! (September-23-2021) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests!  Sarah Palin, Lance Wallnau, Hank Kunneman and Mario Murillo BREAKING NEWS

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

• Comment Link Miss Robyn Watson Sunday, 26 September 2021 06:25 posted by Miss Robyn Watson

I want to give, especially because I watch Flashpoint and Victory News. I'll have to pay by credit, because I'm a little in debt, as I often am. I believe the Lord has prompted me about this. Also, I have a friend staying with me who has many problems; he's actually dying and is homosexual. He attended a church when he was younger, but was turned off in a few ways. I do believe God has put him in my care, as his last resort, and it's not easy on me either. The other night, after both of us complained of a sore back, I heard Pastor Kenneth Copeland give a Word of Knowledge about someone who had a diseased liver and also back ache of the lower back. I mentioned this to Leslie, asking him where his back hurt. He put his hand on his lower back. I'm not saying Leslie was the one intended, but I would like prayer for him. He's in his early 50's, has heart failure, as well as liver failure, and is a diabetic. His ways are pathetic and it's no wonder the state of his health, but he's had a miserable life with very little nurturing. He's actually died twice but hospital staff have brought him back again. He sometimes wants to die, (like me actually), but he assures me he knows where he's going! I question that and have tried to get him prepared. I've challenged him to think about what he's got to show for his life when he stands before the almighty righteous God! He's told me when he died, some relatives (who had died) told him it wasn't his time to go yet. I'm believing for his complete healing, if only to bring some glory to God for his otherwise seemingly fruitless life!
    I don't know if this is the best means, but I hope you can sort it out. I'll give you my credit card details to take out $100. My Australian $ is less than $US, but I'm willing to pay the US amount, since I need a miracle! Thank you for your ministry. I watch Flashpoint all the time, and most of the Victory news programs. In fact, I neglect Australian news, because I'm so in tune with what's going on in the USA!
    Credit Card Visa : 4557 0211 8415 2911
    Expiry Date: 06/23
    last 3 digits on reverse: 126
    My name is Robyn J Watson
    I hope that's it. If there's a problem, try again next week, about Friday. God bless all.

• Comment Link Miss Robyn Watson Sunday, 26 September 2021 01:42 posted by Miss Robyn Watson

I want to give, especially because I watch Flashpoint and Victory News. I'll have to pay by credit, because I'm a little in debt, as I often am. I believe the Lord has prompted me about this. Also, I have a friend staying with me who has many problems; he's actually dying and is homosexual. He attended a church when he was younger, but was turned off in a few ways. I do believe God has put him in my care, as his last resort, and it's not easy on me either. The other night, after both of us complained of a sore back, I heard Pastor Kenneth Copeland give a Word of Knowledge about someone who had a diseased liver and also back ache of the lower back. I mentioned this to Leslie, asking him where his back hurt. He put his hand on his lower back. I'm not saying Leslie was the one intended, but I would like prayer for him. He's in his early 50's, has heart failure, as well as liver failure, and is a diabetic. His ways are pathetic and it's no wonder the state of his health, but he's had a miserable life with very little nurturing. He's actually died twice but hospital staff have brought him back again. He sometimes wants to die, (like me actually), but he assures me he knows where he's going! I question that and have tried to get him prepared. I've challenged him to think about what he's got to show for his life when he stands before the almighty righteous God! He's told me when he died, some relatives told him it wasn't his time to go yet. I'm believing for his complete healing, if only to bring some glory to God for his otherwise seemingly fruitless life!
    Credit Card Visa : 4557 0211 8415 2911
    Expiry Date: 06/23
    last 3 digits on reverse: 126
    My name is Robyn J Watson

• Comment Link Rudolfo V. Rosales Friday, 24 September 2021 22:54 posted by Rudolfo V. Rosales

I first Am All eyes and ears to your, on the Money truth and braveness in your most intelligent minds . #2 I Love you all the called the Flash Point 4 I Thank you all my be Love it Brothers. P.S
    you are Truly anoint by the hand of the Al - mighty peace be with you all and always God's blessings.

• Comment Link BettyBradley Friday, 24 September 2021 05:21 posted by BettyBradley

Unable to open flashpoint for several weeks now. What can I do to correct this?

• Comment Link D.Hodge Thursday, 23 September 2021 21:34 posted by D.Hodge

The Orlando, FL. channel 55.6 did not let your programs come on antennal TV Wack 9/23/2021. Flashpoint tonight So I looked and found you on the computer for this last 45 minutes. I'm not very computer trained, but I am so glad I found your program. Thank you.

Kenneth Copeland

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland understand just how life-changing the message of faith is. They started out just like any of us—struggling with continual lack, debt, sickness and discouragement.

Then they decided to trust God and base their lives on His Word. If a situation in their lives didn’t line up with what they read in the Bible, they changed what they did. Every time.

That decision made all the difference. They soon began t ...