Watch FlashPoint LIVE in Atlanta July-01-2022 - Dutch Sheets

Published in The Victory Channel
Saturday, 02 July 2022 07:47

Watch FlashPoint LIVE in Atlanta July-01-2022 with Gene Bailey. Gene Bailey, Lance Wallnau, Mario Murillo, Hank Kunneman, and Dutch Sheets discuss, inform, and pray over the future of our nation, live from Atlanta.

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch FlashPoint LIVE in Atlanta July-01-2022 - Dutch Sheets

• Comment Link Pam Wood Saturday, 16 July 2022 17:34 posted by Pam Wood

I have not been able to get Flashpoint live Atlanta Georgia 2022. Would love to watch !!!!!!

• Comment Link LaVerne Preston Thursday, 14 July 2022 12:45 posted by LaVerne Preston

Where can i find Flashpoint, July 1, 2022 video. Only caught 30 minutes of it live.
    Thanks.

• Comment Link Erma Anderson Monday, 11 July 2022 20:36 posted by Erma Anderson

I have been a faithful viewer since the beginning. Also very clumsy at the computer.
    I would like to have a copy of " Dutch Sheets" Declaration as declared in Atlanta on July 1,2022. Something that could be laminated and keep on my person and on mirrors etc. to keep before my eyes. Praise God America shall be saved.

• Comment Link Erma Anderson Monday, 11 July 2022 20:35 posted by Erma Anderson

• Comment Link Erma Anderson Monday, 11 July 2022 20:33 posted by Erma Anderson

• Comment Link Elizabeth maner Friday, 08 July 2022 22:25 posted by Elizabeth maner

I would like to hear the Flashpoint live Atlanta 2022

• Comment Link Elizabeth maner Friday, 08 July 2022 22:24 posted by Elizabeth maner

I would like to hear the Flashpoint live Atlanta 2022

I would like to hear the Flashpoint live Atlanta 2022

• Comment Link DARLEEN JOHNSON Friday, 08 July 2022 15:45 posted by DARLEEN JOHNSON

SAYS VIDEO NOT FOUND ATLANTA

SAYS VIDEO NOT FOUND ATLANTA

Gene Bailey

Gene Bailey. Have you ever been curious about Awakenings and Revivals? From the Welsh Revival where 100,000 found Christ and their entire nation was completely changed to the American Awakenings where God restored lives and even changed the path America was on, we are hungry to know more! In America’s Laymen’s Revival, one million people found Christ! With the Azusa Street Revival, revival fires then and now reverberated around the world. Come ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.