The Biggest Faith Move You Could Ever Make // Crazyer Faith (Part 11) - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon (December-05-2021). God calls us to believe, but not just for our own lives. We can get the car, the house, the job, but it means nothing if we don’t leave a legacy with our words and actions. Our lives will be defined not by what we gain, but by what we give away. Pastor Mike shows us that having Crazy Faith isn’t only about ourselves, and shows us how to live out a legacy that will last.
The Biggest Faith Move You Could Ever Make // Crazyer Faith (Part 11) - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon (December-05-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Pastors Michael and Natalie Todd are the Lead Pastors of Transformation Church based in Tulsa, OK since February 2015. They were entrusted with Transformation Church from the founding pastor, Bishop Gary McIntosh, after 15 years of operation. Their personal philosophy and driving passion is re-presenting God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. They aspire to reach their community, city and world with the gospel presented in a r ...
Latest from Michael Todd
- I Have The Advantage // The Upgrade - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon
- Michael Todd - How to Ask God What He's Trying to Say
- Michael Todd - Sunday Service at Transformation church October 02 2022 Live Stream
- Michael Todd - How to Steward What God has Given You Well
- Michael Todd - Learn How to Recognize God's Voice - Part 2