It’s Not Safer In The Shallow // Anchored - Michael Todd

Published in Michael Todd
Friday, 26 August 2022 08:50

It’s Not Safer In The Shallow // Anchored - Michael Todd. Today we continued in our brand new series, Anchored. Being truly anchored to Jesus is crucial in our relationship with him. What we are anchored to directly affects every aspect of our lives. What are you anchored to this year? Are you dropping your anchor in the kiddie pool or the deep waters? Check out and share this week's message with a friend!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by Michael Todd DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

It’s Not Safer In The Shallow // Anchored - Michael Todd

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:15 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.
    I needed this!🙏🏽.
    You are called anointed and appointed;God continue to bless you in this mission for his Glory.Amen
    Good night live well.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:14 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.
    I needed this!🙏🏽.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:08 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 22:35 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!

• Comment Link Sarah onyango Tuesday, 26 January 2021 02:29 posted by Sarah onyango

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

Michael Todd

Pastors Michael and Natalie Todd are the Lead Pastors of Transformation Church based in Tulsa, OK since February 2015. They were entrusted with Transformation Church from the founding pastor, Bishop Gary McIntosh, after 15 years of operation. Their personal philosophy and driving passion is re-presenting God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. They aspire to reach their community, city and world with the gospel presented in a r ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.