Published in Michael Todd
Sunday, 24 January 2021 16:29

It’s Not Safer In The Shallow // Anchored - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon (January-24-2021). Today we continued in our brand new series, Anchored. Being truly anchored to Jesus is crucial in our relationship with him. What we are anchored to directly affects every aspect of our lives. What are you anchored to this year? Are you dropping your anchor in the kiddie pool or the deep waters? Check out and share this week's message with a friend!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by Michael Todd DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:15 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.
    I needed this!🙏🏽.
    You are called anointed and appointed;God continue to bless you in this mission for his Glory.Amen
    Good night live well.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:14 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.
    I needed this!🙏🏽.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 23:08 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!
    I love that song!I have live that song!
    And I will always trust God.!Amen.

I will trust you! I will trust you!I will trust you! I trust you God!yes!yes!
    Praise to our God!Praises to our God he sustains!Jesus is my anchor!Amen!
    ——Would you please pray for my grand son and his mom with ADHD syndrome ,
    And he is having issues.

• Comment Link Rubino J Maxwell Sunday, 31 January 2021 22:35 posted by Rubino J Maxwell

On time message right on time.!

• Comment Link Sarah onyango Tuesday, 26 January 2021 02:29 posted by Sarah onyango

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

May God bless you and may he continue to use you is this moment

Michael Todd

The history of Transformation Church is an example of how the grain sincerely sown into the soil gives good shoots. It all started with the ministry of Gary & Debbie McIntosh. At first, they spent many years serving in their church. And then, their another 20 years was devoted to serving the pastors of other churches, in order to help them overcome difficulties of serving and deal with the many problems of church management. The main purpo ...