Cuffed To Constant // Cuffing Season (Part 9) - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon | June-26-2022. Go, go, go! Hustle. Push. Work. That’s what this world teaches us. You can’t rest until you’ve put in the time. But what if that’s not kingdom culture. In week 9 of Cuffing Season, Pastor Mike teaches us about the gift of rest and how it can unlock the blessings of God in our lives.
Cuffed To Constant // Cuffing Season (Part 9) - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon | June-26-2022
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Pastors Michael and Natalie Todd are the Lead Pastors of Transformation Church based in Tulsa, OK since February 2015. They were entrusted with Transformation Church from the founding pastor, Bishop Gary McIntosh, after 15 years of operation. Their personal philosophy and driving passion is re-presenting God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. They aspire to reach their community, city and world with the gospel presented in a r ...
Latest from Michael Todd
- The D.I.G. // Forgiven Ultimately // Forgiveness University - Michael Todd Ministries
- Forget What You Heard // What I’m Hearing Here (Part 1) - Charles Metcalf, Sunday Sermon August-07-2022
- Michael Todd - Sunday Service August-07-2022 Live Stream
- Forgiven U // FU - Forgiveness University Part 5 - Michael Todd
- Forgiveness Understood // FU Forgiveness University - Michael Todd