Cuffed To Comparison // Cuffing Season Part 4 - Michael Todd, Sunday Sermon. Comparison is a normal, human occurrence. It’s hard not to notice when someone has a nicer car than you, a bigger house than you, or seems more successful than you. We have all fallen into that temptation. But we can’t let comparison trap us. When it does, we begin to live outside of our calling and the life God has for us. In week 4 of our series Cuffing Season, Pastor Mike warns us about the dangers of comparison and teaches us how to kill it in our lives.
Cuffed To Comparison // Cuffing Season Part 4 - Michael Todd
Published in Michael ToddSaturday, 28 January 2023 08:56
Leave a comment
Pastors Michael and Natalie Todd are the Lead Pastors of Transformation Church based in Tulsa, OK since February 2015. They were entrusted with Transformation Church from the founding pastor, Bishop Gary McIntosh, after 15 years of operation. Their personal philosophy and driving passion is re-presenting God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. They aspire to reach their community, city and world with the gospel presented in a r ...
Latest from Michael Todd
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HEART - ROBERT MORRIS, Transformation Church Sunday Sermon March-26-2023
- Michael Todd - Sunday Service at Transformation church March-26-2023 Live Stream
- Michael Todd - God Won't Leave You in the Same Place He Found You
- "Tis The Cuffing Season - Charles Metcalf
- Watch Sunday Service at Transformation church Live Stream