A Beautiful Night Prayer Before Bedtime | Evening Prayer Before You Sleep - Christian Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Tuesday, 24 January 2023 21:48

Christian Motivation - A Beautiful Night Prayer Before Bedtime | Evening Prayer Before You Sleep.

A powerful night prayer before bed. May God's presence be with you as you sleep.

Main bible verses referenced:

Numbers 6: 22 - 16
22 The LORD said to Moses, 23 “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: 24 “The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Josephine Butler Wednesday, 25 January 2023 07:51 posted by Josephine Butler

This verse Num6.26 is good to send in birthday cards or get well cards.thank you

• Comment Link Pauline Mmokwa Tuesday, 15 March 2022 09:43 posted by Pauline Mmokwa

What a powerful prayer, thanks a million. My prayer request is that I dwell in God's word and be prayerful and get the understanding of what I read to be able to apply it to my life.

• Comment Link Sonja Aguon Tuesday, 15 March 2022 07:38 posted by Sonja Aguon

A beautiful message and prayer Thank-you

• Comment Link Anthony Weeks Wednesday, 03 June 2020 01:43 posted by Anthony Weeks

I'm really touched and want to be strong in the faith and the words of GOD, and to be to able to fast and pray.