FAITH NOT FEAR | Do Not Be Afraid - Christian Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Friday, 10 March 2023 22:45

Christian Motivation - FAITH NOT FEAR | Do Not Be Afraid. Faith over fear doesn’t mean that you don’t feel afraid, it means that you will not let your fear consume you or your actions. Fear is the number one weapon the enemy uses against us. But God is with us every step of the way to help us conquer fear!

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

FAITH NOT FEAR | Do Not Be Afraid - Christian Motivation

• Comment Link Jeremiah Bryant Saturday, 11 March 2023 14:16 posted by Jeremiah Bryant

Hey.Thank you for the message speaking about fear. Keep me in prayer 🙏 to face all my fears trusting and believing in God.Faith over fear every step of the way

• Comment Link Jeremiah Bryant Saturday, 11 March 2023 14:15 posted by Jeremiah Bryant

• Comment Link Dina Naag Saturday, 23 April 2022 17:54 posted by Dina Naag

Father God,,,thank you so much for being with me all of my life♥️...I love you so much my Lord🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for giving us your instrument thru them we reminded of how much you love us in such away that we can go through lives without fear because you are there for us always.God you truly our Father our King please hold me and love me always....Love you so much Lord♥️

• Comment Link Mercy Offor Saturday, 23 April 2022 16:20 posted by Mercy Offor

"Faith Not Feat" April 23 -2022, is a great motivation and very true ☝.
    Thank you Pastor Joel. As Always "Good Job" !
    Join me as I commit my Son and his family into the great Hands of. Our Lord Almighty for perfrct Safety and Health always IJN AMEN. 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Comment Link MK Augustine Saturday, 23 April 2022 14:21 posted by MK Augustine

Love more sermons I need, love mentorship, am the found and senior pastor Victorious Church of Christ, branches.