We Are Finally Seeing A Great Move Of God Even In These Last Days | GOD IS POURING OUT HIS SPIRIT - Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Wednesday, 05 October 2022 13:41

Watch Motivation - We Are Finally Seeing A Great Move Of God Even In These Last Days | GOD IS POURING OUT HIS SPIRIT. God is fulfilling his promise in Acts 2 : 7 '“’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.'

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Sarah John Thursday, 06 October 2022 16:29 posted by Sarah John