PLACE GOD FIRST | God Over Everything - Christian Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Sunday, 13 June 2021 23:55

Christian Motivation - PLACE GOD FIRST | God Over Everything. Put God first every day and make Him your first priority. If we seek God above everything else, He’ll meet every need that we have. God has a plan for our lives and when we give God priority, He directs us on the right path to take. Speakers: Dr. Charles Stanley, Tony Evans

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

PLACE GOD FIRST | God Over Everything - Christian Motivation

• Comment Link Christine Tuesday, 15 June 2021 10:06 posted by Christine

I am so blessed,lifted up praise God our father

• Comment Link VENANCIO Mulei Monday, 14 June 2021 13:03 posted by VENANCIO Mulei

Thanks very much for your preaching about the words of God. Be blessed our spiritual dad .I need a prayer for my family.i Lost job due to Corona epidemic.soi need you prayer very much.if I can get a job to your country.i can help my family.be blessed very much Evans a servant of God.Goodbye.best from Kenya

• Comment Link VENANCIO Mulei Monday, 14 June 2021 13:01 posted by VENANCIO Mulei

• Comment Link Joe Sacchi Monday, 14 June 2021 06:27 posted by Joe Sacchi

Thanx for posting. Very inspirational.

• Comment Link Kelvin Chanda Philipo Monday, 14 June 2021 03:12 posted by Kelvin Chanda Philipo

Very powerful sermon, iam blessed through your sermons, continue encouraging me.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...