Greater Is He That Is In You - God Is With You - Christian Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Rate this item
  • 100out of 100 by Greater Is He That Is In You - God Is With You - Christian Motivation
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(1 Vote) votes
Thursday, 20 August 2020 14:29

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Christian Motivation - Greater Is He That Is In You - God Is With You. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Greater Is He That Is In You - God Is With You - Christian Motivation

• Comment Link Danilo E Pagaragan Monday, 31 August 2020 04:06 posted by Danilo E Pagaragan

Thank you for all the inspiring words of encouragement I become stronger, bolder and deeper by faith . God bless!

• Comment Link Danilo E. Pagaragan Monday, 31 August 2020 04:03 posted by Danilo E. Pagaragan

Thank you for all the inspiring words that I received from your sermons it helps become a strong person daily! More power God bless

• Comment Link Betty J.Booker Friday, 21 August 2020 13:50 posted by Betty J.Booker

A very strengthening word for this time in my life.It echoes the word I speak, Hallelujah!!! Still Standing.God bless you, your families and your ministries.Amen.