"If God Created Us Then Who Created God" - Best Answer

Published in Christian Motivation
Wednesday, 23 November 2022 21:07

Motivation - "If God Created Us Then Who Created God" - Best Answer.

One of the most recurring questions that creationists usually get by atheists is: "If God Created the Universe Then who Created God or Where did God Come From?". Is it possible to answer this or is the question inherently flawed?  Speakers: 1. S.M. Lockridge 2. John Lennox 3. Greg Boyd 4. William Lane Craig 5. J. Warner Wallace 6. Kent Hovind

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

"If God Created Us Then Who Created God" - Best Answer

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Thursday, 24 November 2022 11:45 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

THANK YOU FATHER FOR BLESSING THIS HOME,THIS NATION THESES FAMILYS ALL OVER THIS WORLD FOR EVERTHING IN JESUS NAME AMEN HALLELUJAH

• Comment Link Roderick Slater Wednesday, 23 November 2022 23:02 posted by Roderick Slater

I can’t seem to watch Sunday’s service on 11/20/22 that was hired on tv, why? How can I help others with GODS truth if I can’t show them 11/20/22 service, I can’t even join your web site, what’s going on!

Kent Hovind

Dr. Kent Hovind is an American Christian fundamentalist evangelist and tax protestor born and raised in Pensacola, Florida, United States. He is well known for his controversial movement, Young Earth Creationist. The movement focuses on denial of scientific theories in evolution, geophysics, and cosmology.

...

© 2014 - 2023 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.