YOUR TIME HAS COME | A BIG MIRACLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE - Christian Motivation

Published in Christian Motivation
Wednesday, 28 October 2020 02:28

Christian Motivation - YOUR TIME HAS COME | A BIG MIRACLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE

Subscribe and Get Christian Motivational Video DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Leslie Maina Thursday, 29 October 2020 04:29 posted by Leslie Maina

Yes, I believe that a BIG Miracle is coming my way sooner than I hope. And it shall be to the glory of God Most High, in Jesus Name!! Ameeeeeeen!!!
    I pray for more Oil from Zion to be poured onto you, Pastor Joel Osteen sir. Thank you so much.

• Comment Link Leslie Maina Thursday, 29 October 2020 04:28 posted by Leslie Maina

I pray for more Oil from Zion to be poured onto your computer, Pastor Joel Osteen sir. Thank you so much.

• Comment Link Emerson deBelen Wednesday, 28 October 2020 17:46 posted by Emerson deBelen

So blessed and inspired ... The message is so empowering ... Amen our help our miracle our salvation is right there in our hands.