The Chat with Priscilla (Part Two) (November-18-2020) Hope Beyond Fibroids. According to the Center for Disease Control*, over 7.4 million women have received treatments for infertility. However, many women suffer in silence. Gessie Thompson knows firsthand how painful it is to desire children but not be able to conceive. Gessie personally battled fibroids for 14 years, underwent five fibroid surgeries, five IVF cycles, and a devastating miscarriage. However, after ten years of struggles, she became pregnant with her miracle baby girl, Nia. Gessie is a best selling author, speaker and Fibroid & Fertility Coach. She is passionate about helping other women overcome infertility through a naturopathic program without surgery.
Hope Beyond Fibroids | The Chat with Priscilla (Part Two) (November-18-2020)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part One) (January-20-2021)
- Priscilla Shirer - Do You Hear What I Hear? (January-17-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Love Married Life (Part Two) (January-15-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Love Married Life (Part One) (January-13-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - A Heart Made Whole (Part Two) (January-08-2021)