The Chat with Priscilla (September-23-2020) Parental Control (Part Two) . MacKenzie Baldwin, a normal teenager in Plano, TX, fell prey to a charming man on the internet who wooed her into a dangerous relationship where he almost convinced her to leave everything behind and flee to Kosovo to marry him. Her parents caught wind of her plans and in 25 days were thankfully able to stop her. While the internet isn’t itself bad, there are definitely dangers we need to be aware of. In today’s culture, we’re all addicted to our phones, TV’s, iPads, and computers. Sadly, we’re raising a new generation of screen-addicts.
Parental Control | The Chat with Priscilla (Part Two) (September-23-2020)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- "Remaining In A Leaving Culture" Guest Speaker: Priscilla Shirer (October-23-2020)
- Priscilla Shirer - Discerning the Voice of God (October-23-2020)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Trafficking Humans: A Discussion on Human Trafficking (Part 1) (October-21-2020)
- Finding God's Signs in Your Emptiness // Priscilla Shirer (October-16-2020)
- PRISCILLA SHIRER - Are You Where God Wants You to Be (October-14-2020)