The Chat with Priscilla (January-15-2021) Love Married Life (Part Two) After 17 years of marriage, three beautiful children and a thriving ministry, Bob and Audrey Meisner appeared to have the perfect marriage. However, the truth was that they were struggling. After years of poor communication and a lack of transparency, Audrey had an affair with a man from their church and was pregnant with his child. Instead of filing divorce or aborting the baby, Bob chose to forgive Audrey and they made Christ first in their marriage. Bob adopted the baby boy as his own and the Meisner’s now minister to couples all over the world and try to help them salvage their marriages. Join us as we hear from the Meisner's about how to love married life!
The Chat with Priscilla - Love Married Life (Part Two) (January-15-2021)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- The Chat with Priscilla - God Girls (Part One) (Merch-05-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - God Girls (Part Two) (March-03-2021)
- Priscilla Shirer - Say What God Says (March-02-2021)
- The Power of Yielding to God's Spirit - Elijah Bible Study by Priscilla Shirer (February-26-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Faith & Fame: A Discussion with CeCe Winans (February-26-2021)