The Chat with Priscilla (January-20-2021) Saving My Assassin (Part One). As Christians, we often find moments in life where it is difficult to share our faith openly. Yet when we step back and consider our brothers and sisters who are persecuted for their faith in other countries, it is humbling. How can we share our faith and what does it look like to use our story for His glory? Join us as we hear from Virginia Prodan, an international human rights attorney, author, and speaker, about her story as a daring Christian in communist Romania and how the hope she found in the Bible almost cost her life.
The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part One) (January-20-2021)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- The Chat with Priscilla (February-24-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - The Happy Wives Club (Part 2) (February-19-2021)
- Priscilla Shirer - Living Your Life For Christ (February-19-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - The Happy Wives Club (Part One) (February-17-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Mercy Multiplied (Part Two) (February-12-2021)