The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part Two) (January-22-2021)

The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part Two) (January-22-2021)
Published in Priscilla Shirer
Friday, 22 January 2021 02:37

The Chat with Priscilla (January-22-2021) Saving My Assassin (Part Two).  As Christians, we often find moments in life where it is difficult to share our faith openly. Yet when we step back and consider our brothers and sisters who are persecuted for their faith in other countries, it is humbling. How can we share our faith and what does it look like to use our story for His glory? Join us as we hear from Virginia Prodan, an international human rights attorney, author, and speaker, about her story as a daring Christian in communist Romania and how the hope she found in the Bible almost cost her life.

Subscribe and Get Sermons by Priscilla Shirer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Robin Dance Wednesday, 03 February 2021 15:28 posted by Robin Dance

This story is amazing, powerful and so inspirational. It puts my life into perspective when I am feeling small and insignificant I can say God has a job for me....do it!

• Comment Link Kathy D Vasser Tuesday, 26 January 2021 19:27 posted by Kathy D Vasser

My name is Kathy and I'm from St. Louis,m.o. am homeless with my 6 children and just trying to give my life back to christ.

• Comment Link Ms.cannon Saturday, 23 January 2021 12:53 posted by Ms.cannon

Appreciate this story about current presumptions around the world.

• Comment Link Emma Saturday, 23 January 2021 04:01 posted by Emma

Glory to Jesus, I cried from the beginning to end of this video, unbelievable what our God can do , I want to help girls in life to become better people with the help of God, especially the orphans, those that are rejected and bruised in life, please pray for me cause I know with God nothing is impossible!

• Comment Link enter your name...Elias Saturday, 23 January 2021 01:32 posted by enter your name...Elias

God is good

Priscilla Shirer

Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...