The Chat with Priscilla (December-04-2020) The Woes & Woos of Marriage (Part 1) . Marriage... In the beginning it was all fireworks and giddiness. The wooing of your spouse was forefront in every action and thought. Date nights and cuddling were the norm. Marriage... there are woes that come along as the relationship ages – and as YOU age! In a conversation with Casting Crowns front man Mark Hall and his wife Melanie, Priscilla discusses the fun & silly wooing days – contrasts them with the woes that are experienced along the way – and how a marriage can remain strong for those who keep their focus.
The Chat with Priscilla - The Woes & Woos of Marriage (Part 1) (December-04-2020)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part Two) (January-22-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Saving My Assassin (Part One) (January-20-2021)
- Priscilla Shirer - Do You Hear What I Hear? (January-17-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Love Married Life (Part Two) (January-15-2021)
- The Chat with Priscilla - Love Married Life (Part One) (January-13-2021)