The Chat with Priscilla (October-30-2020) What Men Wished Women Knew (Part One). Men are just misunderstood. Or is it that women are just not clear on what men wished they knew about them? In this episode, Priscilla Shirer will discuss just what it is that men wished women knew about them and how this plays into the interactions with each other.
The Chat with Priscilla - What Men Wished Women Knew (Part One) (October-30-2020)
Leave a comment
Priscilla Shirer (born December 31, 1974) is an American author, motivational speaker, actress, Christian evangelist. Her father is Dallas mega-church pastor Tony Evans and her brother is Christian entertainer Anthony Evans. he daughter of Tony Evans, senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, Priscilla grew up well acquainted with the Bible. As a freshman at the University of Houston, she interned with a Christian ra ...
Latest from Priscilla Shirer
- Priscilla Shirer - The Best Way to Communicate with God (November-24-2020)
- Faith, Legacy and Duck Calls | The Chat with Priscilla (Part One) (November-20-2020)
- Hope Beyond Fibroids | The Chat with Priscilla (Part Two) (November-18-2020)
- Priscilla Shirer - Hearing the Voice of God (Part 2) (November-14-2020)
- Priscilla Shirer - Hearing the Voice of God - Part 1 (November-14-2020)