Ravi Zacharias (February-12-2019) What brings us to believe that Christianity is the exclusive way to truth? A student asks Ravi Zacharias and Abdu Murray this important question at an Open Forum at Yale.
Ravi Zacharias (born 26 March 1946) is an Indian-born Canadian-American Christian apologist. A defender of traditional evangelicalism, Zacharias is the author of numerous Christian books, including the Gold Medallion Book Award winner Can Man Live Without God? in the category "theology and doctrine" and Christian bestsellers Light in the Shadow of Jihad and The Grand Weaver. He is the founder and chairman of the board of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, host of...
Latest from Ravi Zacharias
- Do Atheists Believe in “One God Less”? Andy Bannister - Ravi Zacharias Ministries (June-29-2019)
- What If I Have Doubts About God? Nathan Betts - Ravi Zacharias Ministries (June-12-2019)
- How Do I Talk to Non-Christians About My Faith? Vince Vitale - Ravi Zacharias Ministries (June-11-2019)
- Can We Be Good Without God? - Ravi Zacharias Ministries (June-01-2019)
- Q&A with Ravi Zacharias and Francis Chan (May-23-2019)