A Faith That Keeps Me From Playing God in the Lives of Others - Rick Warren (August-10-2020). When we’re under long-term stress, it often brings out the worst in us. We can become irritable, touchy, rude, demanding, judgmental of others. In this message, Pastor Rick Warren continues our study through the Book of James by examining why we are so quick to judge others and offering seven reminders to help us be less judgmental.
A Faith That Keeps Me From Playing God in the Lives of Others - Rick Warren (August-10-2020)
Leave a comment
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...
Latest from Rick Warren
- Is Your Mind Stuffed with Stuffing? (November-23-2020)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-22-2020
- What Are You Sowing? (November-20-2020)
- What Is the PEACE Plan? | Ask Pastor Rick (November-16-2020)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-15-2020