Pastor Rick Warren and Kurt Johnston (September-03-2019) Sermon: Forming Healthy Friendships. If you’ve ever thought, “I’m lonely,” you’re not alone! Despite the world being more connected through technology than ever before, loneliness is a common experience for people at all stages of life. In this message, Pastors Rick Warren and Kurt Johnston will walk you through the key to combating loneliness: forming healthy friendships. You'll discover who to not choose as a close friend, qualities to look for in core friends, and factors to forming a healthy relationship with others.
Forming Healthy Friendships - Pastor Rick Warren and Kurt Johnston (September-03-2019)
Leave a comment
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...
Latest from Rick Warren
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-08-2020
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-01-2020
- A Faith That Can Heal Illnesses - Rick Warren
- Is It OK To Complain To God? | Ask Pastor Rick (October-26-2020)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online October-25-2020