Learning Your True Identity with Rick Warren (January-14-2019). Did you know that your happiness is directly connected to your identity and how you see yourself? Knowing what God thinks and says about who you are is the key to living a life well-lived. So how do you know who you really are? In this message, Pastor Rick Warren will focus on five aspects of your true identity: you are accepted, you are valuable, you are loved, you are forgiven, and you are capable. Embracing these five aspects of your identity as absolute truth could change your life!
Learning Your True Identity with Rick Warren (January-14-2019)
Leave a comment
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...
Latest from Rick Warren
- What Is Sin? | Ask Pastor Rick (October-30-2020)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-08-2020
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online November-01-2020
- A Faith That Can Heal Illnesses - Rick Warren
- Is It OK To Complain To God? | Ask Pastor Rick (October-26-2020)