Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online August-16-2020 - A Faith For Facing An Uncertain Future

Sunday, 16 August 2020 11:51

JOIN Saddleback Church Sunday Service with Rick Warren, Live Stream (August-16-2020).

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by Rick Warren DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Lynn Thursday, 17 September 2020 02:54 posted by Lynn

Thank you for this message please send me guide for goal setting

• Comment Link Sharon Etienne Friday, 21 August 2020 08:16 posted by Sharon Etienne

Amazingly exact and timely for me and my dearest one.
    I pray for guidance and skill to bring my daughter and her daughters (as well as other loved ones) to a true relationship with our Lord and to a realization of the reality of our lives and what our priorities should imperatively be.
    So God sends me the words to reach them via dear and Blessed Rick Warren.
    I don't need the words myself, when Pastor Rick has been delivered to speak to and for me..Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers..
    Blessings to all in need of hearing and believing..

• Comment Link Sharee Wong-Grenyion Sunday, 16 August 2020 14:59 posted by Sharee Wong-Grenyion

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Please send me the guide for goalsetting as mentioned in your sermon today, August 16, 2020. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Sharee

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Blessings,
    Sharee

• Comment Link Sharee Wong-Grenyion Sunday, 16 August 2020 14:57 posted by Sharee Wong-Grenyion

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Please send me the guide for goalsetting as mention in your sermon today, August 16, 2020. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Sharee

• Comment Link Sharee Wong-Grenyion Sunday, 16 August 2020 14:56 posted by Sharee Wong-Grenyion

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Blessings,
    Sharee

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Blessings,
    Sharee

Great sermon Pastor Rick,
    Blessings,
    Sharee

Rick Warren

Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...