Rick Warren (December-06-2021) Speaks About Marriage at the Vatican .Warren provided an evangelical Protestant viewpoint on the complementarity of man and woman during the second day of a Vatican-sponsored colloquium on marriage. About 350 religious, academic and civil society leaders from 23 countries and various world religions gathered at the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church for the Nov. 17-19 event. Warren said he planned to speak on "Why Marriage Matters" but changed his topic to "What Must We Do?" after the 27 speakers on the program before him explained thoroughly the importance of traditional marriage. He outlined action steps for leaders to take in defense of marriage following the Vatican gathering.
Rick Warren Speaks About Marriage at the Vatican (December-06-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...
Latest from Rick Warren
- When Your Feelings Are Holding You Back - Rick Warren Daily Devotional (January-18-2022)
- "A Faith That Loves My Neighbor as Myself" with Pastor Rick Warren (January-17-2022)
- Three Questions to Ask About Your Feelings - Rick Warren Daily Devotional (January-17-2022)
- Faith, Not Feelings, Pleases God - Rick Warren Daily Devotional (January-16-2022)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online January-16-2022 - Pleasing God By Setting Faith Goals