Rick Warren (January-06-2020) Sermon: The Only Family That Will Last Forever. In life, it's always important to pause periodically and ask yourself, “Why do I do what I do?” In the same way, if you’re part of a church family, it’s important to stop and ask, “Why do we do what we do?” In this message, Pastor Rick Warren will walk you through what the church is all about, as well as five of the benefits of belonging to a church family.
The Only Family That Will Last Forever - Rick Warren (January-06-2020)
Leave a comment
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, ...
Latest from Rick Warren
- A Faith That Can Heal Illnesses - Rick Warren
- Is It OK To Complain To God? | Ask Pastor Rick (October-26-2020)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online October-25-2020
- How Can I Endure the Unendurable? | Ask Pastor Rick (October-23-2020)
- A Faith That Can Transform Weaknesses - Pastor Rick Warren (October-19-2020)