Rick Warren & Anthony Miller (February-04-2019) Sunday Sermon: Why You Need To Think About What You Think About. Your mind is the greatest asset you’ve been given by God. You may feel like your life is out of control, but did you know you can take control of your life by taking control of your thoughts? Your thoughts have the power to shape the kind of life you’ll live. In this message, Pastor Rick Warren will teach on nine truths about rethinking the way you think.
Richard Duane "Rick" Warren (born January 28, 1954) is an American evangelical Christian pastor and author. He is the founder and senior pastor of Saddleback Church, an evangelical megachurch in Lake Forest, California, that is the eighth-largest church in the United States (including multi-site churches). He is also a bestselling author of many Christian books, including his guide to church ministry and evangelism, The Purpose Driven Church, which has spawned a series of conferences on Christia...
Latest from Rick Warren
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online April-21-2019
- Recovering From Traumatic Experiences with Rick Warren (April-15-2019)
- Rick Warren Sunday Service in Saddleback Church - Live Stream online April-14-2019
- Choosing Values That Will Give You The Future You Want - Rick Warren (April-13-2019)
- GOD’S PLAN FOR YOU | Understanding Your Purpose