Robert Morris - Sunday Service in Gateway Church Live Stream (June-26-2022)

Saturday, 25 June 2022 14:39

Watch Sunday Service with Robert Morris at Gateway Church (June-26-2022). Join us as we stream our service! This weekend, Pastor Robert Morris concludes his series, Oh, the Humanity!, by reminding us we are called to be the Church—a family of diverse people united in spirit and worshipping God together in one voice and of one accord.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Robert Morris DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Robert Morris - Sunday Service in Gateway Church Live Stream (June-26-2022)

• Comment Link Dale Marie Ingraham Sunday, 29 May 2022 12:30 posted by Dale Marie Ingraham

Please UNSUBSCRIBE ME. I DO NOT WANT THESE EMAILS.
    AGAIN, UNSUBSCRIBE ME@

Please UNSUBSCRIBE ME. I DO NOT WANT THESE EMAILS.
    AGAIN, UNSUBSCRIBE ME@

• Comment Link Patsy Saturday, 28 May 2022 11:10 posted by Patsy

Hello.. my name is Patsy and the reason I am now watching is because my Sister Martha whom I have not see or heard from in over 25 years has reconnected with me. She was sharing with me that she loves Robert Morris and sent me this link. I have been praying to God that my Sister and I could reconnect again and my Prayers have been granted. I fully enjoyed the link and the message.. May God Be with Each of You. IN JESUS NAME AMEN. Patsy P.S. after watching your message and hearing the prayer for the Renewing of the Holy Sprit.. I felt a powerful feeling come over me and tears were falling from my eyes.. I know in my Heart that Jesus heard me asking for His Blessing for the Holy Sprit and I received it.. Thank You Lord...Amen

• Comment Link Patsy Saturday, 28 May 2022 09:58 posted by Patsy

• Comment Link Patsy Saturday, 28 May 2022 09:57 posted by Patsy

• Comment Link Stefny Koch Monday, 23 May 2022 01:20 posted by Stefny Koch

Thank you Past Robert for your annointed message. NEW oil.

• Comment Link Emilie D LaFave Sunday, 22 May 2022 20:03 posted by Emilie D LaFave

When I want to hear ONLY the sermon of your services you don't provide a line so I can fast forward
    to the sermon. I am just not going to watch the whole thing. Thanks

• Comment Link Sandra Perry Monday, 16 May 2022 10:27 posted by Sandra Perry

Yes the current administration is not telling the truths.They are trying to destroy what’s left of our great Country.Changing History , Causing racial uprisings .I don’t believe in their policies and the Stolen Election was the start.Every good thing Trump did .Biden had undone.Opening our safe borders to Drug Dealers and people wanting to destroy America.I cannot even post the truth on FB.News is a lie .People don’t want to work any more. They are trying to brain wash us all.Hod sees what’s going on. Amen

• Comment Link Bob Gleaves Sunday, 15 May 2022 12:46 posted by Bob Gleaves

Dr Morris is probably the greatest preacher I have ever heard, and I am 88 years old. I watch him every Sunday. I pray for him.
    However, the web site is the worst I have ever encountered. The sermon that comes up every Sunday saying it is his sermon of the day is never the sermon that I have just watched on TV. And messages come up that are not applicable. There is room for much improvement. I want to recommend him to others but don't because what comes up is often confusing.

• Comment Link Katie Teigrob Sunday, 01 May 2022 12:35 posted by Katie Teigrob

WE ARE REALLY BLESSED BY ALL THE MESSAGES - THANK YOU SO MUCH

Robert Morris

Robert Morris is the senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Since it began in 2000, the church has grown to more than 100,000 active attendees. His television program airs in over 190 countries, and his radio program, Worship & the Word with Pastor Robert, airs in more than 2,800 radio markets across America. He serves as chancellor of The King’s University and is the bestselling aut ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.