Robert Morris - Sunday Service in Gateway Church Live Stream December-04-2022

Sunday, 04 December 2022 11:35

Watch Sunday Service with Robert Morris at Gateway Church (December-04, 2022). Join us as we stream our service! This weekend, Pastor Robert Morris concludes his series, Oh, the Humanity!, by reminding us we are called to be the Church—a family of diverse people united in spirit and worshipping God together in one voice and of one accord.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Robert Morris DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Robert Morris - Sunday Service in Gateway Church Live Stream December-04-2022

• Comment Link Sarah Sunday, 20 November 2022 09:40 posted by Sarah

Unsubscribe please

• Comment Link Sarah Sunday, 20 November 2022 09:40 posted by Sarah

Unsubscribe please

• Comment Link Tan , Antonio J. Thursday, 13 October 2022 07:01 posted by Tan , Antonio J.

GOOD DAY ! Ptr Robert Morris , I have been listening your messages for almost 6 months . I learned many things about the word of God that I have never known before . Thanks God , I got some ideas from God in writing messages that I had heard from you . Your messages are all biblical based and help me in increasing my knowledge about Jesus Christ . Please pray for me , I am a pastor handling a group of born again believers more than 20 years ago . Now I am waiting for God's direction on how I could be used by Him to handle again a church . I have written many devotional messages that are original and not copied from the illumination of the Holy Spirit . Thank you . Shalom !

• Comment Link Tan , Antonio J. Thursday, 13 October 2022 06:32 posted by Tan , Antonio J.

• Comment Link Barb Saturday, 08 October 2022 19:11 posted by Barb

I needed to hear this sermon. Thank you so much.

• Comment Link Cynthia Levine Sunday, 25 September 2022 11:54 posted by Cynthia Levine

Dear Pastor Morris: My husband was raised as a Jewish person, but has become a Christian. We discovered your message months ago, but he will NOT miss it. Everything stops when it is Sunday morning and 8:30 a.m. Denver time. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher and lover of Jesus. Cynthia

• Comment Link Ivy Swetzig Sunday, 11 September 2022 11:42 posted by Ivy Swetzig

This is the first time to do this. I recently got internet at home and on my phone. I am disabled due to Covid pneumonia as of February this year. I usually watch on TV when I remember the day and time. I hope this works. I do have a home church, Lakeshore in Rockwall, TX with pastor Brad Howard.
    Ivy

• Comment Link Beatrice Latini Monday, 29 August 2022 15:57 posted by Beatrice Latini

I sometimes am not home at 12:30 to watch Robert Morris but I need to know how to find out where I can find that program on my IPad. It used to be easy to get that information. Spectrum Cable used to tell me what the program would be about for the day I missed, but they no longer do that. I hope you can help me out because I don’t want to miss the program.

• Comment Link Richard Doty Sunday, 07 August 2022 12:16 posted by Richard Doty

That song from Isaiah 51:11 should to be sung by the entire congregation like the way Thomas sang it when he played it on the electric piano, without the banging of the drums and the loud guitar! That is a worship song! Not the so called Christian Rock. That music summons up the evil sprits and that opinion comes from a former witchdoctor that was converted to Christianity by a Missionary and excepted Jesus as his savior! After the Missionary's teenage daughters were playing a Christian Rock song. The former witchdoctor came running up to the place they were living, waving his arms and asking them, "Why are you playing music to summon up the evil spirits! When will the churches of today wake up to that fact! Christian Rock is evil music!!! You cannot put Christian lyrics to a rock beat and have a Christian song, it does not work!