Robert Morris (October-20-2020) The Principle of Love. Pastor Robert continues the Relat10nship series with a message titled “The Principle of Love” where he encourages us to forgive others.
The Principle of Love (October-20-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Saturday, 24 October 2020 17:47 posted by Carol Létourneau
Thank you !Report
I have a question: Luke 17:3,4 says: If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and each time he comes to you saying, I repent, you must forgive him. So, my question is: if he does not repent, I know that we forgive because the Holy Spirit leads us that way, and we pray for him.
But, I think we should turn away from him, because he stays in his sin. What ever is the sin: lie, impurity or others.
And sometimes, we do not rebuke the brother, specially when you are a woman alone.
So, to pardon is in the heart, it's not to go back where you have been hurt. Is that correct. Thanks again.
Robert Morris is the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Since it began in 2000, the church has grown to more than 39,000 active members. His daily and weekly television program is aired in over 190 countries, and his radio program, Worship & the Word with Pastor Robert, is featured on radio stations across America. He serves as chancellor of The King’s University and is the be ...
Latest from Robert Morris
- Robert Morris - The Bible is True (December-01-2020)
- Robert Morris -My Career Calling (November-29-2020)
- Gateway Church Live - “Do Not Be Afraid” by Preston Morrison - Live Stream (November-28-2020)
- Robert Morris - There is a God (November-24-2020)
- Gateway Church Live - “The Priority of Prayer” by Pastor Robert Morris - Live Stream (November-22-2020)