The Purpose of the Law - Robert Morris

Published in Robert Morris
Sunday, 01 May 2022 08:01

Robert Morris - Sermon: The Purpose of the Law

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Robert Morris DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Purpose of the Law - Robert Morris

• Comment Link Emilie  LaFave Monday, 02 May 2022 09:46 posted by Emilie LaFave

Your site is SO confusing. I'll click on what I think is a sermon, and then it stops after a very short while.
    You need to separate your short videos from the sermons. I like listening to Pastor Robert's sermons.
    But I never know if I'm clicking on a sermon or a very short devotional. Guess I could just stick with
    YouTube for his sermons. But why do you not label each one?! I'm in NC.

• Comment Link Alpha Downey Sunday, 01 May 2022 12:59 posted by Alpha Downey

I enjoy all your sermons. Thank you for teaching the truth with love. I have I have learned so much since listening to you.

• Comment Link Alpha Downey Sunday, 01 May 2022 12:59 posted by Alpha Downey