Steven Furtick February-28-2021 Sunday Service 11 30AM - Elevation Church Live Stream

Sunday, 28 February 2021 11:13

JOIN Elevation Church Sunday Service at 11:30AM with Steven Furtick, Live Stream (February-28-2021). If you don`t have the opportunity to visit Elevation Church, you can see Steven Furtick`s sunday sermon on the official Facebook page or on YouTube channel or use the link on our website. Elevation Church sunday service is broadcasts via Facebook and YouTube at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM & 10:00 PM EST. If, for any reason, You missed the Sunday service, You can see the rebroadcast on Wednesday at 7:00 PM. Unfortunately, the recording of broadcasts is not saved in the links published by us. But during the week the most interesting fragments of the Sunday sermon always appear. Follow our updates.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Motivations by Steven Furtick DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Danielle Lewis Thursday, 11 March 2021 11:36 posted by Danielle Lewis

A few weeks ago after your sermon on February 28 I sent you a prayer request and I know you are busy but I wanted to know what I wrote so I could tell you how God has answered prayer. If you still have a copy I would appreciate getting a copy. God bless you all abundantly

• Comment Link Nixsa Guerrero Sunday, 28 February 2021 14:50 posted by Nixsa Guerrero

NIXSA GUERRERO

• Comment Link Nixsa Guerrero Sunday, 28 February 2021 14:40 posted by Nixsa Guerrero

NIXSA GUERRERO

• Comment Link Nixsa Guerrero Sunday, 28 February 2021 14:39 posted by Nixsa Guerrero

NIXSA GUERRERO

Steven Furtick

Steven Furtick - the founder and lead pastor of Elevation Church.

Elevation Church was founded by Steven Furtick in 2006 in Charlotte, NC. And now, it is in top 10 most intensively growing churches. Initially, it consisted mainly of young people under the age of 32 years. However, soon, parents of the youth began to come to church, and then people from 40 and over. Now Elevation Church is a ch ...