Steven Furtick Sermon: The Greatest Source of My Frustration, The Expectation Gap (Part 1) Frustration. It's born in the space between our expectations and our actual experiences. "This isn't what marriage was supposed look like." "I thought this job was going to be different." "I never thought my kids would act that way." We have all been there. Overcome with frustration and left with nothing but unmet expectations. How are we supposed to respond? Do we suck it up and get on with life? Do we just lower our expectations? Or is there another way? In the first part of our series The Expectation Gap, Pastor Steven uses Mary and Martha to teach us about the source of our greatest frustrations, and what our response should be, in light of who Jesus is.
Steven Furtick-The Greatest Source of My Frustration, The Expectation Gap (Part 1)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Steven Furtick is a pastor, songwriter, & New York Times best-selling author. As founder and lead pastor, he has helped grow the multi-site Elevation Church into a global ministry through online streaming, television, and the music of Elevation Worship. He holds a master of divinity degree from Southern Theological Seminary and is the author of Crash the Chatterbox, Greater, Sun Stand Still, (Un)Qualified, Seven-Mile Miracle. Pastor Steven ...
Latest from Steven Furtick
- Steven Furtick May-22-2022 Sunday Service 2PM, 5PM, 8PM, 10PM - Elevation Church Live Stream
- My Future Is My Focus - Steven Furtick Sunday Sermon May-22-2022
- Steven Furtick May-22-2022 Sunday Service 11:30AM - Elevation Church Live Stream
- Steven Furtick May-22-2022 Sunday Service 9:30AM - Elevation Church Live Stream
- Steven Furtick, Sunday Sermon Flip It | Flip The Flow