BIND THE SPIRITS OF TRADITION!!! | TB Joshua Mass Prayer (September-18-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 18 September 2020 01:24

TB Joshua Mass Prayer (September-18-2020) BIND THE SPIRITS OF TRADITION!!!  "Right now, begin to release yourself from any inherited bondage! Whatever situation you are in, I release you, in the mighty name of Jesus!"

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

BIND THE SPIRITS OF TRADITION!!! | TB Joshua Mass Prayer (September-18-2020)

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Monday, 21 September 2020 19:37 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good Morning and Win Today

I receive all that has been placed on my table that is Breakthrough, Blessings, Prosperity, Love, Peace, Good Relationship and Anointing.
    Kind Regards
    Vatiswa Benya

• Comment Link Martha  nkhoma Monday, 21 September 2020 15:52 posted by Martha nkhoma

I'm derlived , I'm blessed, I'm free indeed and the new table is waiting for me thank you Jesus

• Comment Link Martha  nkhoma Friday, 18 September 2020 10:27 posted by Martha nkhoma

Ameeeeern thank your so much Jesus. I'm free. I'm delivered good morning to my life Emmanuel

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...