DON'T MISINTERPRET GOD'S SILENCE AS REJECTION!!! | TB Joshua Sermon (October-30-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 30 October 2020 03:41

TB Joshua Sermon (October-30-2020) DON'T MISINTERPRET GOD'S SILENCE AS REJECTION!!! . In these encouraging words, Prophet T.B. Joshua reminds the congregation that as Christians, nothing can separate us from the love of God! Therefore, don’t be discouraged when you prayers seem to go unanswered as God Almighty is still saying something. Be encouraged and uplifted in your faith as you watch, in Jesus’ name.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Onita B. Moiwai Saturday, 31 October 2020 17:56 posted by Onita B. Moiwai

Thanks and praised be to God

• Comment Link Onita B. Moiwai Saturday, 31 October 2020 17:53 posted by Onita B. Moiwai

Thanks and praised be to God

• Comment Link Onita B. Moiwai Saturday, 31 October 2020 17:40 posted by Onita B. Moiwai

Thanks and praised be to God

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Friday, 30 October 2020 21:25 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good Morning and win today
    I confess with all my heart that Jesus is my Savior, Redeemer and my pillar of strength. Emmanuel

• Comment Link Grace Banda Friday, 30 October 2020 15:43 posted by Grace Banda

Amen! God,s Time is the Best Emmanuel! God is worthy over my life.Thank you Jesus.

• Comment Link Andreas Natangwe Andreas Friday, 30 October 2020 12:33 posted by Andreas Natangwe Andreas

Amen

• Comment Link Diaconesa Juliana Friday, 30 October 2020 08:27 posted by Diaconesa Juliana

I will not be regected tody in Jesus name AMEN.

• Comment Link Sthembele Headman Tshoni Friday, 30 October 2020 07:41 posted by Sthembele Headman Tshoni

I thank you Jesus about this massage don't misinterpret God when He is silence maybe He is preparing you for something because I am in that situation.( Jesus will never reject Me I love that Amen
    I grown up rejected home less,poor 🙌

I grown up rejected home less,poor 🙌

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...