Fixing A BROKEN Marriage!!! | TB Joshua Prophecy (September-17-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Thursday, 17 September 2020 02:13

TB Joshua Prophecy (September-17-2020) Fixing A BROKEN Marriage!!! .  Separated by more than just distance. A makeshift reconciliation did little to quell the fact that a lukewarm love was growing colder by the day.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Fixing A BROKEN Marriage!!! | TB Joshua Prophecy (September-17-2020)

• Comment Link Primrose Abdul Thursday, 17 September 2020 17:58 posted by Primrose Abdul

Hy I want A job so that I can support my children and I want us to pray so that I can be healed I believe God Wil make it for m

• Comment Link idah Thursday, 17 September 2020 10:03 posted by idah

faithful God who restores broken marriages.Its an uplifting , educative testimony.Emmanual.

• Comment Link Prince Solomon Stuff Thursday, 17 September 2020 07:43 posted by Prince Solomon Stuff

The Lord is great in solving marital problems. I have the same issues as the man giving the testimony. No difference.
    May the Lord Jesus Christ deliver my wife and myself and restore the affection in my marriage

• Comment Link Prince Solomon Stuff Thursday, 17 September 2020 07:42 posted by Prince Solomon Stuff

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...