God’s Involvement Makes The Difference - Pastor Evelyn Joshua Sermon

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 12 January 2022 12:41

Pastor Evelyn Joshua - Watch Sermon: God’s Involvement Makes The Difference

Pastor Evelyn Joshua says: “Do not be satisfied with your spiritual life. Whenever you think you have arrived, think again. It is not mere wishful thinking that brings a contented life but rightful focus. You need to exchange your own power with God’s power. God is taking you to where you have never been before. When God is involved in your matter, it does not matter who else is involved, because He is watching out for you.”

Get to know how to involve God in your life, in this message by Pastor Evelyn Joshua, titled: God’s Involvement Makes The Difference.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

God’s Involvement Makes The Difference - Pastor Evelyn Joshua Sermon

• Comment Link TSHISAPHUNGO UMKEMETSI Friday, 14 January 2022 01:23 posted by TSHISAPHUNGO UMKEMETSI

Thank you Jesus for giving us mum EVELYN JOSHUA IN CHRIST

Thank you Jesus for giving us mum EVELYN JOSHUA IN CHRIST

• Comment Link Tina Adewunmi Thursday, 13 January 2022 08:32 posted by Tina Adewunmi

Prayers for my families this year 2022 will bring good health and prosperous gift from the Almighty God . He is a man of integrity to his children that depend upon his grace Amen. Thank you father for your kindness towards me and my precious mother. She left the earth and now with Angels. Thank you Jesus for all your protections to my dear friend Jim . Heal him wherever he maybe. His health is my concern!! Thank you father for answering my prayers. Please no more death .

• Comment Link Zulu Adamson Thursday, 13 January 2022 07:55 posted by Zulu Adamson

Amen، l am from Zambia ,l am requesting for spiritual materials from Scoan including morning water by His Grace and Mercy .Good morning and win today.

• Comment Link Zulu Adamson Thursday, 13 January 2022 07:54 posted by Zulu Adamson

TB Joshua

Prophet T.B. Joshua, who died aged fifty-seven in Lagos in June and was buried last Friday, is an example of an African religious leader who, within his own country, was probably more influential than any political figure.

...