HOW TO RECEIVE THE NEW ANOINTING WATER! - TB Joshua (January-20-2021)

HOW TO RECEIVE THE NEW ANOINTING WATER! - TB Joshua (January-20-2021)
Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 20 January 2021 08:52

TB Joshua (January-20-2021) Watch Message: HOW TO RECEIVE THE NEW ANOINTING WATER!

How does one receive the faith tools of the New Anointing Water and New Anointing Stickers for 2021? Be blessed as you listen to this important message from Prophet TB Joshua in a special broadcast from the Emmanuel TV Studios in Lagos, Nigeria.

“Viewers, the manner in which we receive the New Anointing Water and the New Anointing Sticker matters. I give it to you freely, for the salvation of your soul. Give it to others freely as you have received – for the salvation of their soul… Once any selfish intention or motive is involved – that is, if money exchanges hands in whatever way – the anointing in the bottle will go away, leaving only ordinary water in the bottle… Viewers, don’t be deceived. To get it to you costs nothing. No shipping or posting costs. The Anointing Water is God’s gift to us. What it costs to get to you is our own contribution.” - TB Joshua

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Patricia Stubbs Saturday, 27 February 2021 15:05 posted by Patricia Stubbs

I would like to receive the New Anointing Water and the New Anointing Sticker.
    Thanks, God bless your ministry.

• Comment Link Patricia Stubbs Saturday, 27 February 2021 15:04 posted by Patricia Stubbs

I would like to receive the New Anointing Water and the New Anointing Sticker.
    Thanks, God bless your ministry.

• Comment Link mokoboto mita gladys Saturday, 27 February 2021 04:53 posted by mokoboto mita gladys

Morning

My name is Gladys Mokoboto I say in South Africa I would like and wish to receive anointing water for healing and also for my family
    I am black but have turned white with sever abdominal problems an lots of family problem
    I know that through the anointed water from the man of God TB Joshua all will be well

• Comment Link mokoboto mita gladys Saturday, 27 February 2021 04:51 posted by mokoboto mita gladys

Morning

• Comment Link Victoria Joshua Friday, 26 February 2021 12:26 posted by Victoria Joshua

Emmaunel God is with us!!!! My name is victoria Joshua, how can i receive the new anointing water and sticker for my family from Nigeria Always Ibom state.

• Comment Link Nomboniso Friday, 26 February 2021 01:56 posted by Nomboniso

Hello father.my mother name is nomboniso dingane. My father name is sthembiso Gumede. my father he doesn't work .father please pray for him.he do apply but the do not reply. He have a trade certificate for earthmoving mechanic. please pray for him to get a job father.

• Comment Link Nomboniso Friday, 26 February 2021 01:56 posted by Nomboniso

• Comment Link veronica Tuesday, 23 February 2021 10:19 posted by veronica

man of God please help me to pray for my brother he was diagnosed with brain cancer on the 15 February and that brain cancer is causing him his eye sight please pray for him and I like to receive the anointing water here is my detail I LIVE IN NAMIBIA, OMAHEKE REGION IN A SMALL VILLAGE CALLED WITVLEI P.O.BOX55 WITVLEI...…...ERF 13 H.AMUTENYA STREET WITVLEI

• Comment Link Samson pokedi Monday, 22 February 2021 07:49 posted by Samson pokedi

Good morning and win today.
    Can I please have the anointing water due to my unstable health condition and my fanancial problems.

• Comment Link Agaba LAUBEN Saturday, 20 February 2021 09:26 posted by Agaba LAUBEN

Am LAUBEN Agaba
    From kampala Uganda
    How do I get the new faith tools of new anointing water and the new sticker.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...