“I Can Hear RESCUE!!!” - T.B. Joshua Prayer (October-22-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Thursday, 22 October 2020 02:30

T.B. Joshua Prayer (October-22-2020) “I Can Hear RESCUE!!!”  Join Prophet T.B. Joshua in this prayer for viewers around the world on Emmanuel TV and receive a touch from Heaven in every department of your life, in Jesus’ name! Distance is not a barrier to the Holy Spirit!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

“I Can Hear RESCUE!!!” - T.B. Joshua Prayer (October-22-2020)

• Comment Link peggy mwita Sunday, 25 October 2020 11:19 posted by peggy mwita

God bless the entire team of Emmanuel tv.

• Comment Link Eric kabwe Sunday, 25 October 2020 07:15 posted by Eric kabwe

Thank you Jesus I was having a police cause on 22 October after this sermon am free from this case I thank God for giving us prohet tb Joshua in Jesus name amen even my marriage has been restored in Jesus name according to the prophecy I received from tb Joshua

• Comment Link MULINA VUI RAWALI Saturday, 24 October 2020 16:44 posted by MULINA VUI RAWALI

Thank you man of God, please pray for me & my family

Thank you man of God, please pray for me & my family

• Comment Link Benigna Gama Cuambe Saturday, 24 October 2020 16:00 posted by Benigna Gama Cuambe

Emmanuel, Emmanuel, profeta tbjoshua, Emmanuel, acho os sermões que tenho recebido autêntica cura espiritual. Gostaria de ter a oportunidade de vir aí a lagos o mais urgente possível, eu, meu filho Léo Sidónio e quatro irmãos que se encontram enfermos espiritualmente e que isso lhes tem causado doenças físicas. Eu particularmente neste momento, peço oração para a minha prosperidade financeira porque ainda não ultrapassei dificuldades nesta área. Benigna Gama Cuambe, bairro de maxaquene c, Cidade de Maputo, Mozambique

• Comment Link Alemayehu Saturday, 24 October 2020 10:42 posted by Alemayehu

MY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSH YOU

• Comment Link Sherrine Campbell Thursday, 22 October 2020 19:46 posted by Sherrine Campbell

Thank you for the semon its a blessing to my soul continue to heal and pray fpr every one all over the world

• Comment Link Nelly kalale shantu Thursday, 22 October 2020 18:57 posted by Nelly kalale shantu

Man of God , rescue me from africations in my life healthy wise, financial and to council all the debts councilians

• Comment Link Nelly kalale shantu Thursday, 22 October 2020 18:56 posted by Nelly kalale shantu

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...