"I Deceived You About TB Joshua..." | SHOCKING CONFESSIONS OF A NIGERIAN PASTOR! (January-25-2021)

Published in TB Joshua
Monday, 25 January 2021 05:50

We encourage you to watch this video to the very end...

Pastor Gabriel once passionately preached that TB Joshua was the 'anti-Christ of our generation' and actively campaigned against people visiting The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria. Remarkably, God used the same man he claimed was demonic to set his family free - resulting in a tearful confession and a touching testimony in the very church he had vowed never to enter.

"The persecution we suffer in the hands of our detractors causes us to be known all over the world." - TB Joshua

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Samuel Tuesday, 26 January 2021 14:44 posted by Samuel

Thank you Man of God you are a real Man of God that was a powerful confession thank you Jesus

• Comment Link Khabonina Dlamini Tuesday, 26 January 2021 12:29 posted by Khabonina Dlamini

Please pray for me and my household. My mother died last week and I am weary. I've been praying but I'm exhausted, weak, drained. My name is khabonina Dlamini, I am in pretoria south Africa.

• Comment Link William Mbhele Tuesday, 26 January 2021 11:39 posted by William Mbhele

This testimony has touched me, my faith is more stronger now, glory be God. Amen.

This testimony has touched me, my faith is more stronger now, glory be God.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...