"I Named My Son After TB Joshua!" | BARREN No More In BOTSWANA! (January-22-2021)

Published in TB Joshua
Friday, 22 January 2021 01:38

"I Named My Son After TB Joshua!" (January-22-2021) BARREN No More In BOTSWANA!. In 2005, Prophet T.B. Joshua visited the nation of Botswana for a history-making crusade! The testimonies from his visit there have been flowing ever since - to the glory of God!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Solly Hanyani sibuyi Sibuyi Sunday, 24 January 2021 23:21 posted by Solly Hanyani sibuyi Sibuyi

Please pray for me to remove badlucky there is a woman blocking my way for financial breakthrough pray for me to remove this woman to live me alone in Jesus Christ name amen

• Comment Link Alice K.  Mbodza Saturday, 23 January 2021 02:16 posted by Alice K. Mbodza

Lord indeed this testimony has come to me, thank you so much lord, I have been barren for 20 years but today with this testimony I believe I will also give my testimony Amen 🙌.

• Comment Link Annie Mwali Friday, 22 January 2021 09:28 posted by Annie Mwali

Amen Amen Amen thank you Jesus

• Comment Link Bupe Mwasumbi Friday, 22 January 2021 07:19 posted by Bupe Mwasumbi

I am so inspired with the video I have watched, i real need a baby boy and the years are going, no man to marry me.
    I have two kids and both girls, one is eleven and the other is nine.
    I got divorced with in 2012, up to now I have never got a man to marry me.
    I need a male child and more if I get married in Jesus' name.

• Comment Link Bupe Mwasumbi Friday, 22 January 2021 07:18 posted by Bupe Mwasumbi

I have two kids and both girls, one is eleven and the other is nine.
    I got divorced with in 2012, up to now I have never got a man to marry me.
    I need a male child and more if I get married in Jesus' name.

• Comment Link Caroline Nomusa Buedi Friday, 22 January 2021 04:16 posted by Caroline Nomusa Buedi

good morning and win today. Emmanuel God his with us indeed Boswana after man of God prey they have rain.the testimony for the lady she was barely for 5years after touch from Snr prophet tb joushua she received the miracle from God.thank you man of God for Boswana country and lifes for people in country
    in jesus name amen

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...