"I See SICKNESS Coming OUT!" - HEALING PRAYER (October-29-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Thursday, 29 October 2020 03:49

TB Joshua (October-29-2020) "I See SICKNESS Coming OUT!" - HEALING PRAYER .  Are you sick, suffering from any ailment or infirmity? Your HEALING is as close to you as your mouth! Join TB Joshua in this powerful time of prayer and receive Divine healing in every department of your body, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We look forward to hearing your testimony!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

"I See SICKNESS Coming OUT!" - HEALING PRAYER (October-29-2020)

• Comment Link Irene Saturday, 31 October 2020 14:09 posted by Irene

The way out of my problems and hindrznce has come oit today in the jesus name Ame' the prayers is the rock of healing

• Comment Link Irene Saturday, 31 October 2020 14:06 posted by Irene

• Comment Link Eusta Njikho Friday, 30 October 2020 07:59 posted by Eusta Njikho

The way out for my problems has come to an end in Jesus Christ name

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Thursday, 29 October 2020 21:23 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good morning and win today. Those who support me and pray for me are more than those who are against me.

• Comment Link Onita B. Moiwai Thursday, 29 October 2020 12:50 posted by Onita B. Moiwai

I received it in Jusus name

• Comment Link Timothy chingoya Thursday, 29 October 2020 09:23 posted by Timothy chingoya

The way out of my problem has come in the name of Jesus thank you Jesus

• Comment Link Timothy chingoya Thursday, 29 October 2020 09:19 posted by Timothy chingoya

The way out of my problem has come in the name of Jesus thank you Jesus

The way out of my problem has come in the name of Jesus thank you Jesus

The way out of my problem has come in the name of Jesus thank you Jesus

The way out of my problem has come in the name of Jesus thank you Jesus

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...