IT IS TIME TO SHINE!!! TB Joshua Prayer (November-25-2020)

Published in TB Joshua
Wednesday, 25 November 2020 02:21

TB Joshua Prayer (November-25-2020) IT IS TIME TO SHINE!!!  Join T.B. Joshua in this Holy Spirit inspired prayer and let the light of God shine in every department of your life, in Jesus’ name!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

IT IS TIME TO SHINE!!! TB Joshua Prayer (November-25-2020)

• Comment Link Prisca Saturday, 28 November 2020 15:30 posted by Prisca

Amen

• Comment Link Prisca Saturday, 28 November 2020 15:30 posted by Prisca

Amen

• Comment Link Prisca Saturday, 28 November 2020 15:30 posted by Prisca

Amen

• Comment Link Beauty Thursday, 26 November 2020 23:06 posted by Beauty

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ 🙏 for blessing us through your servant prophet TB Joshua.

• Comment Link Brenda Thursday, 26 November 2020 11:36 posted by Brenda

Hi man of God please pray for me my body has pains since he beginning of November ...especially my legs

• Comment Link Egya Quow-Baah Wednesday, 25 November 2020 16:14 posted by Egya Quow-Baah

Amen in the mighty name of Jesus

Amen in the mighty name of Jesus

• Comment Link Nomava Mangxola Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:02 posted by Nomava Mangxola

Good morning and win today Emmanuel amen

My partner no 040546

I thank God for his mercy and favour upon my life and my family to protect us from covid-19 SA Cape town age 54yrs

Man of God pray for me on the 14 -12-2020

I will doing Catering for Library here SA Cape town people my prayer is to have God strength to do this Catering without any problems and I need more grace to strong and protection as I work and to get more jobs to have my own transportation to do this job 4x4 bakkie that I surrender everything I will doing may God be with all the time even more protection where I stay so long in power tsepe tsepe until will the place to camps bay I trust God for that amen.

Thank jesus to answer my prayers amen

Good morning and win today Emmanuel amen

My partner no 040546

Man of God pray for me on the 14 -12-2020

Thank jesus to answer my prayers amen

• Comment Link Nomava Mangxola Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:01 posted by Nomava Mangxola

Good morning and win today Emmanuel amen

My partner no 040546

Man of God pray for me on the 14 -12-2020

Thank jesus to answer my prayers amen

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...