"Let Your Story CHANGE!!!" | Prayer With TB Joshua (January-16-2021)

"Let Your Story CHANGE!!!" | Prayer With TB Joshua (January-16-2021)
Published in TB Joshua
Saturday, 16 January 2021 02:12

Prayer With TB Joshua (January-16-2021) "Let Your Story CHANGE!!!"   Begin to receive a radical change in your business, career, family and fortunes as you join in this anointed time of prayer with Prophet T.B. Joshua anywhere you are! Distance is not a barrier; only BELIEVE!

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Tsitsi Monday, 08 February 2021 09:10 posted by Tsitsi

I like the sermons for today thank you man of God

• Comment Link ynara Saturday, 30 January 2021 15:53 posted by ynara

Thank you Man of God. I have listened to this sermon today because I was robbed of cash and a phone I was using originally by someone I assisted through a lift. Thereafter I fell sick on 7th Jan and I am still recovering . I have a problem of diabetes and hypertension.All along I have been asking for God's mercy . Please help

• Comment Link Princewill Uchechukwu Anokwute Saturday, 23 January 2021 09:44 posted by Princewill Uchechukwu Anokwute

Emmanuel :
    God is with us and I believe in the name of Jesus Christ every knees must bow and every tongs must confess that Jesus is the King.
    I am haven financial problems
    I am having so many kind of challenges in my life
    Many Friends turned against me for nothing due to over taking them in things of the world that I got by the grace of the God almighty.
    I build house it can to be a very big problem
    I married it came to be a very big problem
    If i travel to Nigeria from here in South Africa , it came to be a problem.
    One particular person have decided to be monitoring my life and I am sick and tired of the whole situations that going around me.
    Some of my friends have advice me to do something terrible on that person , but I fear our living God almighty , but I am still scared that , the person is up to something bad towards me seriously.
    I want to know about Kingdom of Heaven , because I know that Kingdom of Heaven suffered violent and they take it by force with force.
    I think i have to fight for my freedom concerning what the person is doing to me threatening me all the time and I am having sleepless night all the time.
    I believe that God will forgive me for what I have in my mind to do to the person to enable me to be free from him.
    Thank you and may God be with us in Jesus Christ name AMEN

• Comment Link Gerald G Kodua-Mensah Friday, 22 January 2021 20:55 posted by Gerald G Kodua-Mensah

Pls man of God, my wife Helens Aba Niorman is very sick! She came into contact with poisonous gas and she bleeds a lot through cough and nose.
    Also through stooling.
    Pls pray for her in order to atop the bleeding for about 3weeks now!!!
    God bless you for saving her life.
    Thank you.
    G Kodua-Mensah

• Comment Link Munyatibu saumu ramadhan Thursday, 21 January 2021 17:32 posted by Munyatibu saumu ramadhan

Your a true man of
    God we need your prayers and deliverance from poverty, limitation in progress, generational curses, nightmares in
    Jesus

Jesus
    Christ name

Your a true man of
    Jesus
    Christ name

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...