LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (December-06-2020)

Sunday, 06 December 2020 03:49

T.B. Joshua (December-06-2020) LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN.  If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see PROOF that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Get ready to witness undeniable evidence of God’s Word and power at work as you join Prophet T.B. Joshua in a practical demonstration of Christianity in today’s Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (December-06-2020)

• Comment Link Mukondi Wednesday, 23 December 2020 09:52 posted by Mukondi

Emmanuel

• Comment Link Vincent  Dzvairo Monday, 07 December 2020 03:51 posted by Vincent Dzvairo

I Thank God and the Emmanuel Tv for giving us the chance to pray and to see many people being delivered.
    I know my time is near to be delivered also in Jesus' Name. Its my prayer everyday that I will receive a deliverance prayer for the salvation of soul and the Glory to God.

• Comment Link Morine Najirumbi kendigi Sunday, 06 December 2020 23:43 posted by Morine Najirumbi kendigi

Emmanuel I thank God for every thing in my life and for sending prophet tb joshua to deliver more souls and preaching the gospel of our Lord JESUS Christ, Amen .

• Comment Link Alice Sunday, 06 December 2020 07:54 posted by Alice

Amen

• Comment Link Ponatshego Florence Dikgang. Sunday, 06 December 2020 06:51 posted by Ponatshego Florence Dikgang.

Thank you Lord distance is not a barrier i receive my healing from.neck pains jn the name of Jesus christ name Amen🙏

• Comment Link Mulowa Maswabi Sunday, 06 December 2020 06:14 posted by Mulowa Maswabi

Good message. Man of God help me. Am so broke, I don't even have money for rent and paying off credits. I don't want to do

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...