LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (January-17-2021)

LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (January-17-2021)
Sunday, 17 January 2021 04:00

T.B. Joshua (January-17-2021) LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN.  If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see PROOF that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Get ready to witness undeniable evidence of God’s Word and power at work as you join Prophet T.B. Joshua in a practical demonstration of Christianity in today’s Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Phillimon Kapasa Friday, 05 February 2021 01:18 posted by Phillimon Kapasa

I no longer receive sermons online

• Comment Link Phillimon Kapasa Friday, 05 February 2021 01:16 posted by Phillimon Kapasa

I no longer sermons online

• Comment Link napo kabeya  Friday, 22 January 2021 14:34 posted by napo kabeya

Please man of God can you give me chance to come to your church to see you facetoface because I love what is in side you
    I believe the day I ll see you my life will change for are even

I believe the day I ll see you my life will change for are even

• Comment Link napo kabeya  Friday, 22 January 2021 14:32 posted by napo kabeya

I believe the day I ll see you my life will change for are even

• Comment Link napo kabeya  Friday, 22 January 2021 14:32 posted by napo kabeya

I believe the day I ll see you my life will change for are even

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...