LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (October-25-2020)

Sunday, 25 October 2020 04:16

T.B. Joshua (October-25-2020) LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN.  If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see PROOF that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Get ready to witness undeniable evidence of God’s Word and power at work as you join Prophet T.B. Joshua in a practical demonstration of Christianity in today’s Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (October-25-2020)

• Comment Link Naomi Musiska Monday, 04 January 2021 08:08 posted by Naomi Musiska

Good morning and win today. I have been feeling dizziness for 2weeks now. Difficulties in walking kindly need your prayers. Distance is not a barrier I believe in Jesus name

• Comment Link  Alhassan ojodale Thursday, 29 October 2020 17:13 posted by Alhassan ojodale

Man of God my name is ojodale from kogi state I have a big changes past two years ago concern my mummy she fell sick and the sickness is stroke she can walk past two years ago, I have been runing to many places still yet no change, I don't know what to do again because immediately I gain admission into kogi state University I began the encounter this difficulties my father is late i:am first child follow by two sisters, please man of God help me to hail my mummy I pray that may your hailing power locate me (Amen) phone number 09064200094

• Comment Link  Alhassan ojodale Thursday, 29 October 2020 17:10 posted by Alhassan ojodale

Man of God my name is ojodale from kogi state I have a big changes past two years ago concern my mummy she fell sick and the sickness is stroke she can walk past two years ago, I have been runing to many places still yet no change, I don't know what to do again because immediately I gain admission into kogi state University I began the encounter this difficulties my father is late i:am first child follow by two sisters, please man of God help me to hail my mummy I pray that may your hailing power locate me (Amen).

• Comment Link Prisca Tuesday, 27 October 2020 02:41 posted by Prisca

Hallelujah

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...