TB Joshua LIVE Sunday Service October-25-2020 At The SCOAN - Emmanuel TV

Sunday, 25 October 2020 04:15

JOIN The SCOAN Sunday Service with TB Joshua, Live Stream (October-25-2020).  If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see PROOF that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Get ready to witness undeniable evidence of God’s Word and power at work as you join Prophet T.B. Joshua in a practical demonstration of Christianity in today’s Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

TB Joshua LIVE Sunday Service October-25-2020 At The SCOAN - Emmanuel TV

• Comment Link Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo Saturday, 07 November 2020 06:04 posted by Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo

This massages encourage me soo much about giving, i learn more from T.B Joshua's massag

• Comment Link Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo Saturday, 07 November 2020 06:03 posted by Azwinndini Bridget Mutlambo

• Comment Link Miguel António da Cruz Tuesday, 27 October 2020 20:02 posted by Miguel António da Cruz

Dear TB Joshua,
    I have followed up your service in name of God. By my faith, please pray for me and my wife Rosa Ramos, we live together 20 years without children.

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Monday, 26 October 2020 21:53 posted by Vatiswa Benya

good morning and win today

• Comment Link Ndapunikwa Monday, 26 October 2020 11:22 posted by Ndapunikwa

Thank prophet T.B JOSUA, i learn something

• Comment Link Martha Monday, 26 October 2020 04:33 posted by Martha

I want to learn more on prophet tv joshoa

• Comment Link Celia Kekana Monday, 26 October 2020 03:56 posted by Celia Kekana

Emmanuel

My name is Celia Kekana and I am 48 years I have two children aged 4 years (twins) I come from South Africa, I love to watch Emmanuel TV, I have a challenge I am sick, I am always tired, I went to the doctor with a severe pain on my colon(gut)they did so many ex-rays , but they cant find anything I am always sweating, feeling dizzy, struggling at night with spiritual husband, my kids always have nightmares, the other twins suffers from grinding teeth the whole night her name is Oratile and the other twin (Omphile) is on chronic having difficulty in breathing the doctor said she needs to be operated on her nose we use the spray every night before we go to sleep, and I also suspect that this evil spirits is also effecting my kids as well, I pray for God's intervention, healing; restoration of my life, my finances and that of my siblings; My sister and my two brothers. AMEN
    My contact are +27 79 673 8674

Emmanuel

My contact are +27 79 673 8674

Emmanuel

My contact are +27 79 673 8674

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...