LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (June-07-2020)

Rate this item
  • 20out of 100 by LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (June-07-2020)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(1 Vote) votes
Sunday, 07 June 2020 05:02

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN With T.B. Joshua (June-07-2020)

T.B. Joshua (June-07-2020) LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN.  If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see PROOF that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Get ready to witness undeniable evidence of God’s Word and power at work as you join Prophet T.B. Joshua in a practical demonstration of Christianity in today’s Sunday Live Service at The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

• Comment Link Ojja Steven Tuesday, 09 June 2020 02:00 posted by Ojja Steven

Hello man of prophet TB Joshua please prophecy in my life

• Comment Link Msanide mwale Monday, 08 June 2020 15:38 posted by Msanide mwale

Fantastic words of wisdom why can't the man on God senior prophet tb Joshua man a plan to visit Zambia. Just one day my cell is 0978843040/0962455565/095341511

• Comment Link enter your name...Eneku juses Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:27 posted by enter your name...Eneku juses

Deliver my life in juses name amen and my family

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:02 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:01 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:01 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:01 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 06:00 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 05:59 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

• Comment Link George Taiye Sunday, 07 June 2020 05:59 posted by George Taiye

Surfering from Stomach pain pls pray with me Papa.

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...