TB Joshua Ministries LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN - Emmanuel TV (January-23-2022)

Sunday, 16 January 2022 00:26

JOIN The SCOAN Sunday Service with TB Joshua Ministries, Live Stream (January-23-2022)

Prophet TB Joshua is indeed one of the great prophets in our time who is making a great impact in the world of prophecy, deliverance healing and teaching of the Word. The prophet is extending the mighty hand of God Almighty beyond the Synagogue Church of All Nations by giving everyone the chance to watch live Sunday services with Prophet TB Joshua. The way is Jesus and the job is to talk about Him to others through words and deeds. Changing lives, changing nations and changing the world is the aim of TB Joshua live Streaming. God’s Word is the most effective instrument for change. The people hear and change. Nations hear and change and this is achieved through TB Joshua ministries live Sunday service, Online Streaming.

Join the synagogue Church of All Nations every Sunday to have a wonderful time with God Almighty. TB Joshua Sunday service live connects us with god, gives us a chance to reflect on gratitude, helps us “find the lesson” in our trials and helps us find deeper meaning in our lives. With Prophet TB Joshua live Sunday services and streaming, everyone is an agent of Change in the society he or she finds him/herself. Make life meaningful and reach out to help someone in the world today as you stream live Sunday services with Prophet TB Joshua.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Phillimon Simwaba Thursday, 30 December 2021 04:55 posted by Phillimon Simwaba

Thank GOD for the work of TB Joshua reaching out to the need and sick through the word of GOD.

• Comment Link Etta Thiery Monday, 27 December 2021 00:02 posted by Etta Thiery

May God enrich you spiritually in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

• Comment Link Nyson Bandawe Sunday, 26 December 2021 07:09 posted by Nyson Bandawe

Time has come to show what my father and our father Senior Prophet TB Joshua left behind.

SERMON ONLINE will help people like me who has been watching and following SCOAN through Emmanuel tv with my family for over a decade now even though I have never step my foot in Synagogue.

May God bring us together in Jesus name

• Comment Link Blessings Sunday, 26 December 2021 01:48 posted by Blessings

My name is Blessings from Swaziland I've been watching Emmanuel tv for the past 6 years now

I must confess that Scoan was established by God himself and prophet T. B. Joshua was chosen purposely for this generation ...

• Comment Link Elmer Martinez Sunday, 26 December 2021 01:35 posted by Elmer Martinez

Is it possible to get the morning water by mail

• Comment Link Phusi Sinah Maake Wednesday, 22 December 2021 02:36 posted by Phusi Sinah Maake

Good morning and win today. Evelyn, we love you and God bless you and all the in tire ministry.

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Monday, 20 December 2021 17:38 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good morning and win today. Please never and never get tired of sending me the sermons, even if sometimes I dint respond. Know that it's due to a network problem when I am in my Village. There is absolutely no network, But when I got to Town I then receive all of them.

• Comment Link Vatiswa Benya Monday, 20 December 2021 17:30 posted by Vatiswa Benya

Good morning and win today, Thank very VERY much for sending me the sermons, I will always be grateful. They made me feel special and call myself as one of your family members.
    Emmanuel

• Comment Link Edo best Sunday, 19 December 2021 03:18 posted by Edo best

Good morning Emmanuel tv,and all the body of synagogue church of all nations, I'm having disappointment in every area of my life spirit of lost, hardship, disappointment in marriage, I and be looking for dorcement for more than 13years now very hard for me, two children's with 2 woman, please i need help of Emmanuel tv prayer and full body of scoan thank you for your work that God almighty is used you people's to I believe if the church receive My message I am delivered

TB Joshua

Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian Pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos. Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence with 3,000,000 fans on Facebook and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers. Desc ...