TB Joshua Ministries LIVE Sunday Service At The SCOAN - Emmanuel TV (July-03-2022)

Sunday, 26 June 2022 01:30

JOIN The SCOAN Sunday Service with TB Joshua Ministries, Live Stream (July-03-2022)

Prophet TB Joshua is indeed one of the great prophets in our time who is making a great impact in the world of prophecy, deliverance healing and teaching of the Word. The prophet is extending the mighty hand of God Almighty beyond the Synagogue Church of All Nations by giving everyone the chance to watch live Sunday services with Prophet TB Joshua. The way is Jesus and the job is to talk about Him to others through words and deeds. Changing lives, changing nations and changing the world is the aim of TB Joshua live Streaming. God’s Word is the most effective instrument for change. The people hear and change. Nations hear and change and this is achieved through TB Joshua ministries live Sunday service, Online Streaming.

Join the synagogue Church of All Nations every Sunday to have a wonderful time with God Almighty. TB Joshua Sunday service live connects us with god, gives us a chance to reflect on gratitude, helps us “find the lesson” in our trials and helps us find deeper meaning in our lives. With Prophet TB Joshua live Sunday services and streaming, everyone is an agent of Change in the society he or she finds him/herself. Make life meaningful and reach out to help someone in the world today as you stream live Sunday services with Prophet TB Joshua.

Subscribe and Get Sermons, Prayers and Live Streams by TB Joshua DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Elizabeth Mbewe Sunday, 05 June 2022 10:26 posted by Elizabeth Mbewe

I pray that the God of TB Joshua deliver my father from spirit of drinking alcohol and my mother from hypertension and leg pains and the release of my fiance Epulani Mphanza from prison

• Comment Link Nkhesani Sunday, 05 June 2022 04:21 posted by Nkhesani

For the love of Jesus. I remember the Saint prophet TB Joshua, who taught us a lot about Jesus. Watch and pray, let love lead. May his legacy continue.......

• Comment Link Michael Abechi Tuesday, 31 May 2022 02:48 posted by Michael Abechi

Emmanuel, good morning. how can I be a partner

• Comment Link Maureen Sunday, 29 May 2022 03:02 posted by Maureen

How do I get my online prayers

• Comment Link Maureen Sunday, 29 May 2022 03:02 posted by Maureen

How do I get my online prayers

• Comment Link irama Charles Andama Sunday, 29 May 2022 02:26 posted by irama Charles Andama

I need just prayer requests for me and my wife God should see us through and bless us child .

• Comment Link Ann Ukaegbu Saturday, 28 May 2022 13:42 posted by Ann Ukaegbu

Thank God, I'm so glad that God is really using mummy Evelyn Joshua, very soon God shall give you the gift of prophecy in Jesus Christ name, Amen. Please pray for me to conceive, I have not taken in 21 years after my first child

• Comment Link Pastor  Bafana Michael Sithole Wednesday, 25 May 2022 05:01 posted by Pastor Bafana Michael Sithole

Please pray for me, diabetic type 2 and for my breakthrough and financial breakthrough and blessing.

TB Joshua

Prophet T.B. Joshua, who died aged fifty-seven in Lagos in June and was buried last Friday, is an example of an African religious leader who, within his own country, was probably more influential than any political figure.

...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.